Alice and Yiling recently celebrated one year, so they made a post about what they've learned and what's changed!
What we learned...
1) In the past year, we learned that blogging isn't always easy. Sometimes, you fall into a blogging slump or you have a lot going on in real life and you fall behind on blogging. This particularly happened to us in fall of 2014 as Yiling and I both had college, and our two guest reviewers also had college so we had to take a hiatus.
2) The blogging community is awesome! I have met so many sweet, awesome, generous bloggers
3) We learned the basics of the publishing and book industry, such as communicating with publishers and authors.
How things have changed...
1) In June of 2014, Wonderland Novels started out with two of us. However, as we went along, two of our friends and fellow bookworms joined us as guest reviewers.
2) We changed our website layout! Previously, we had a large fantasy forest header but decided to go minimalist sometime during the past year and adopted a simple header with the title of our blog.
3) We review a lot more! Prior to starting a blog, I wrote reviews but not for all the books I read. Now, I'm more motivated to write reviews on a constant basis.
Wonderland Novels! And don't forget, the SBPT goes all the way through August - I've got plenty of awesome bloggers coming up!