|The Sunday Post is hosted at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer, intended to recap the past week and share upcoming news! Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!|
A Million Miles Away by Lara Avery
Never Never by Brianna Shum
Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Siren's Fury by Mary Weber
Storm Siren by Mary Weber
The One Thing by Marci Lyn Curtis
Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid
A Whole New World by Liz Braswell
Some Kind of Normal by Juliana Stone
Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
Overtaken by Marc H. Kruger
Don't Look Back by JLA
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
End of Days by Susan Ee
Stone Cold Touch by JLA
Can you believe I don't own any of the Raven Cycle books? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? IT'S MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SERIES. So happy to finally own at least one of them! SUPER excited for Never Never and Never Always Sometimes, and I'd never really heard of The One Thing before, but it sounds great! Basically, I LOVED THIS BOX. It also came with a Fierce Reads tote and a TON of swag! And I housed them on my newly built bookshelf! I didn't think I was actually going to be able to build it myself, BUT IT HAPPENED. I'll be posting photos on my Instagram soon!
- Mini reviews of Scarlet and The Darkest Minds!
- My thoughts on A Darker Shade of Magic! It lived up to the hype...except for one thing.
- I had my orientation, finally got my schedule, (it's unpleasant) and I signed up for French! I quit in high school and I've been regretting it for a few years so I'm excited to start again.
- I actually have no idea. You guys, I suck. I suck so hard. Hopefully I can finally get the Find Me tag done!
- I'll be commenting. A lot. I've got THREE WHOLE DAYS OFF GASP SHOCK CHEER.
- Also, I need to sleep. Like a lot. And then work at 6am again.