|The Sunday Post is hosted at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer, intended to recap the past week and share upcoming news!|
The Truth About Forever, Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott
Fixing Delilah, #scandal by Sarah Ockler
Winterspell by Claire Legrand
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Written in the Stars by Aisha Saeed
The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
Empire of Night by Kelley Armstrong
AND THERE WE GO. Thanks to everyone I traded with! Everything I bought is from BookOutlet, and clearly, I have a problem. As you can see, I've started my Sarah Ockler collection! (If you have Twenty Boy Summer or Bittersweet and you're interested in trading, please tweet me!)
I bought another 5 books from B&N but I figured I'd just save that for next week. And no review books the last two weeks! Which is probably a blessing in disguise, but also, I have too many NG requests just sitting there pending.
- It was #MermaidMonday, and I gushed about The Summer of Chasing Mermaids!
- I reviewed The Witch Hunter, and honestly, I was disappointed.
- The Edge of Forever blog tour stopped by!
- I reviewed the adorable contemporary Emmy & Oliver! You definitely want this one!
- I posted my Waiting on Wednesday for June and I WANT THEM ALL. NOW.
- I posted mini-reviews for The Young Elites, The Distance Between Us, and The Wrong Side of Right!
- Basically, I whined a lot about not being at BEA. Since I'm in Wisconsin, I'm definitely aiming to go next year when it's in Chicago, but it's during my finals week and I don't have a car so it's going to be hard. I'd have to try and take my finals early and then move out and then head straight to BEA and I AM ALREADY STRESSED.
- An ADSOM review!
- Probably a Saint Anything review, which was honestly been pretty disappointing so far.
- I'm winging it, in case you couldn't tell.