|The Sunday Post is hosted at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer, intended to recap the past week and share upcoming news!|
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Cress by Marissa Meyer
Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep - I ended up winning this one from Goodreads. Which was really weird. Anyway, I've already read it, of course, so keep reading for a giveaway!
And also.....I bought a Kindle Fire. I am guilty of being such an impulse buyer, you guys. It's not really a problem yet since I live in dorms and don't worry about rent, but it's so going to bite me in the ass sometime soon. So here's that.
Not all of these are new, obviously, just new to the Kindle! But this is what I definitely got last week:
The Young Elites by Marie Lu
The Distance Between Us by Kaisie West (My first Kaisie West! It's been on my radar for awhile and it was on sale.)
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
For free from the Kindle Unlimited Trial:
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
World After by Susan Ee
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow (THANK YOU SO MUCH TO SIMON & SCHUSTER. I BASICALLY SCREAMED WHEN I WAS APPROVED. I wasn't really expecting to be.)
I'm currently reading The Young Elites and will finish up Snow Like Ashes on Monday.
- A BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY! ENTER IT. (Not last week. But still. Enter. Please?)
- I reviewed Rook, a lovely story set in France!
- I reviewed Cinder, finally. Another 5 star read! I'm so in love. Which I said last week. BUT IT'S TRUE.
- My best friend cancelled on plans, again. We had a road trip planned for this summer to Seattle. I had the hotels booked and everything. And a few weeks ago, she changed her mind. Now she cancelled on a concert we were going to go to about an hour away from our home town. I have no reason to tell you this other than I'M REALLY FRUSTRATED. And I only have like one friend so I can't complain about her to herself, can I?
- A review of 5 to 1 by Holly Bodger.
- A review of Earth & Sky by Megan Crewe. I'm not even sure that this can be called a review, though. It's just a lot of me yelling angrily.
- My May Waiting on Wednesday post!
- Other things? Maybe? Who knows?
a Rafflecopter giveaway