|The Sunday Post is hosted at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer, intended to recap the past week and share upcoming news!|
I never claimed to be a master photographer.
The Collector by Victoria Scott
Love and Other Unknown Variables by Shannon Lee Alexander
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund
Nil by Lynne Matson
Someone ban me from Bookoutlet. Please.
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Gwen is the best. The actual best. End of story.
Broken Lies by Claire Vale (Thanks to the author and Xpresso Reads!)
I sped through the first half of Snow Like Ashes this week, and I definitely have some problems with it that I'm hoping improve. Still working on Rook! It's so fantastic, but Adobe Digital Editions is a pain in my ass.
I am also quietly reading A Game of Thrones. It's taking me a LONG time. As in months.
- A BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY! ENTER IT.
- I got to be a part of the Cold Burn of Magic blog tour! I reviewed the novel, and you can also enter a giveaway to win a print copy!
- It was a slow week. Sue me.
- I finished Cinder! I felt like I was reading it for the first time and I'M SO IN LOVE.
- It was a hard and exhausting week. My aunt had a heart attack and so I missed three days of classes and drove about 700 total miles for the funeral. I pissed off a professor and screwed up way too many times at work. Sorry about any unreturned comments.
- I am trying to force myself not to buy a Kindle Fire because $$$ and I'm not really a fan of ebooks but it would be SO CONVENIENT. I can't read any NetGalley books unless I'm in my room because I don't like to take my laptop with me everywhere.
- I'll be starting two new things on the blog: For every review, I'll be posting one particular song that I personally feel fits with the book. And from now on, I'll be posting a "Waiting on Wednesday" post once a month, chock full of books I can't wait for. I'm choosing to do this because I like the meme but considering I don't post every day, I don't want this blog to be totally dominated by memes.
- A review of Rook. I swear. Hopefully.
- A review of Cinder!
- Honestly, I have no idea how you guys come up with creative content for your blogs. I just want to sleep.