|The Sunday Post is hosted at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer, intended to recap the past week and share upcoming news!|
Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
Thornhill by Kathleen Peacock
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
I got Meant to Be and Thornhill from BookOutlet. Cinder never seems to be in stock there, so when I went to the mall to get my shattered phone screen fixed and had to find something to for an hour and a half, I obviously went into Barnes and Noble. I started reading The Wrong Side of Right and was SO TEMPTED to buy it, but I just couldn't spend another $20. Sob.
Rook by Sharon Cameron (THANK YOU TO SCHOLASTIC AND EDELWEISS!)
5 to 1 by Holly Bodger (Thank you to Random House and NetGalley!)
Rook is SO GOOD so far. And so is Cinder, of course, even though I've read it before. Meant to Be? Not so much.
- I finally read Angelfall! And really enjoyed it.
- Top Ten inspiring quotes from books!
- Nowhere But Here trailer reveal!
- I reviewed Throne of Glass! It had a lot of good things but was incredibly disappointing.
- Saturday was my birthday. As usual, I built it up to something and ended up being as disappointed as ever. You guys, if you have a truly good family, don't take that for granted. And if you don't, you are worth ten of them. This is definitely something I'm still working on and it's always a struggle, but it's the truth.
- Chemistry is hard. The sky is blue.
- A BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY. It's honestly not a very exciting one, but hopefully there'll be something you like.
- A review of Rook, hopefully.
- Possibly a review of Cinder. I'm going through it pretty fast.
- ?????? WHO KNOWS????? I have to get up at 4am on Friday to get on a bus for a field trip. (I still get field trips in college. This would be exciting, if not for the whole 4am ordeal.)