|The Sunday Post is hosted at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer, intended to recap the past week and share upcoming news!|
Stung by Bethany Wiggins
Half Bad by Sally Green
Ignore the trash cans. Also ignore the dust.
That's all for books! Which is good, because my reading speed appears to be .2 pages a day lately. College is STRESSFUL, guys. Which I'm sure is news to no one. But can we talk about weed out courses in college? I can't stand the fact that my Chemistry class is basically designed for half the people to fail. Hence the incredibly melodramatic title of this post.
- Top Ten books to revisit! My list was mostly full of books I read two or three years ago that I need refreshers on before I can continue with the series. SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON, GUYS.
- The giveaway for any YA book under $16USD ended! Congrats to Brittany. I'd say there's another giveaway coming soon, but my bank account currently disagrees.
- I reviewed Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. I'm still very unsure about my feelings on it.
- The Calm After the Storm book blast, including a $50 PayPal/Amazon giftcard giveaway!
- I'm currently working on transferring to a different school for the 2015-2016 school year. It's a more expensive school, so it's probably a bad idea, but I've found myself very unhappy here and the other school offers plenty of animal behavior classes that my current school doesn't. Just waiting to here back from financial aid. If all goes well, I'd love to hear from any of you in Madison! If there are any of you. I hope there are. That would be so cool.
- Cry a lot about school. Again. And money. Nothing new there.
- A list of the top ten books I recently added to my TBR. SO MANY, GUYS.
- Review of The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows! About halfway through right now and, of course, I love it.
- Review of The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes! I read this about a month ago and actually really enjoyed it.
- A list of ten books I recently added to my TBR. (I think I've probably added 50+ in the past two weeks.)
- Also, a Waiting on Wednesday post. Possibly. I haven't decided if I want to start that back up again, because my blog will pretty much just look like memes, I feel like. BUT IT'S SUCH A FUN ONE.
What did you guys do last week? What's coming up? What fantastic bookish prizes did you get last week? Let me know!